Come and see everyone's favourite cheeky pig at Romney, Hythe and Dymchurch Railway.
Reserve your seats on one of the special trains on either Saturday 1st or Sunday 2nd
and enjoy the ride to New Romney station where Peppa Pig will be making personal appearances at intervals on each day!
Pre-book your special train ticket now!
Train Fares: Adult: £18.00
Child (1-15years): £9.00
Family (2 adults and up to
3 children): £49.50
Pre-booked special train tickets guarantee a seat on a VIP departure from Hythe to
New Romney Station to see Peppa Pig. These tickets include reserved seat from
Hythe to New Romney and return travel on any train (subject to space being available) plus unlimited travel to other stations for that day, so why not make the most of your day and visit another of our stations with this flexible ticket?
There is a choice of Departures from Hythe to New Romney: 9:40, 10:40, 11:40 and 12:40
Advance online tickets include:
• Reserved seat on the VIP departure from Hythe Station to New Romney Station.
• Free parking at Hythe Station (subject to car park availability/capacity)
• Personal appearances from Peppa Pig at New Romney Stations at intervals on each day.
• Entrance to the Model Exhibition at New Romney Station.
• Free short train rides hauled by our famous and oldest steam locomotive
The Bug’ at New Romney Station.
• Participation in other organised children’s activities at New Romney Station.
Don’t forget to bring your cameras.
Please note that you may be seated in shared compartments.
The Railway will still be open for those wishing to travel along the line but the Heywood Buffet, the Model Exhibition and other New Romney facilities are exclusively for the use of this special event. Our Dungeness facilities and the End of the Line Restaurant will be operating as normal.